Our Forensic Accounting Team provides a tailor made service to solicitors and legal professionals, insurance companies and private individuals.
Our Forensic Accounting Team is also highly qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of forensic accountancy and aims to provide our Clients with a high quality service.
The Forensic Accounting Department has a combined total of over 50 years’ experience in Forensic Accounting and each have had experience in giving evidence in Courts including the Royal Court of Justice and Tribunals at all levels, carrying out more than two thousand assignments.
Specific areas where we offer advice and support are:
- Arbitration and Mediation Services;
- Banking Investigations;
- Business and Share Evaluation;
- Commercial Disputes;
- Crime and Confiscation;
- Criminal Defence and Prosecution;
- Expert Determination/Arbitration;
- Expert Witness;
- Fatal Accident Claims;
- Fraud/Regulatory Investigations and related work;
- Insurance Claims;
- Intellectual Property Disputes;
- Loss of Earnings and Pension Rights;
- Matrimonial/Divorce Investigations and Valuations;
- Personal Injury (PI) Claims;
- Proceeds of Crime;
- Professional Negligence;
- Quantum Investigation;
- Tax Investigations;
- Valuations for Litigation purposes.
For further information please see our specialist website dedicated exclusively to our Forensic Accountancy Services at cherryforensics.co.uk